The “Four à pain” (or baker’s oven) is an ideal holiday rental cottage in the heart of the Loire Châteaux region.
It is an independent house for 2 to 4 people, with around 60 m² living space and private parking.
It is situated at one end of the longhouse at “Les Saisons de Traînefeuilles “.
The outdoor area
In front of the cottage is a private space with garden furniture.
You can park your car in the adjoining covered courtyard.
The holiday cottage opens onto a 3000 m² fenced-off garden area reserved exclusively for guests staying in the cottage, with all sorts of outdoor games available, such as petanque, swing and table tennis.
The games are also available to guests staying in B&B rooms, but far enough away from the cottage’s private grounds for this not to be an inconvenience. For photos of this outdoor games equipment, please visit the page presenting the property.
Guests in the cottage also have access to our swimming pool subject to certain rules and conditions (see the page Practical information).
Bikes can be borrowed and fishing rods are available.
The inside layout:
- Corner lounge around the former baker’s oven: armchairs, sofa, TV, hi-fi system, bookcase with local documentation.
- Open-plan fully equiped kitchen: fridge, microwave, 4-ring vitro-ceramic cooker, extractor hood and dishwasher. Dishes, kitchenware and various small electrical appliances. Pressure cooker, iron and ironing board. Outside, an electric barbecue completes this equipment.
- Eating area.
- Ground floor toilets.
- A washing machine and the tumble-dryer are available in the laundry outside the holiday cottage.
- Room with a double bed 160×200, separable on request into 2 single beds, small table, chest of drawers and armchair. Guardrail on the staircase.
- Room with two twin beds 90×190. Spacious closets.
- Bathroom with shower and Toilets. Towel dryer and hairdryer.